adsense links

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Small update


Yesterday I helped my parents move into their new house, mowed the lawn, cleaned house and various other things not related to video games. Today I have been watching all available episodes of Game of Thrones and trying to figure out just what the heck is going on. About all I can gather is that everyone wants everyone else dead but who is really pulling all the strings and to what end is a bit more ambiguous. Anyway it seems like a pretty good show and eight episodes are currently available with ten episodes in season one. HBO has already ordered a second season and it's not hard to see why.
Worth checking out. Also that is Boromir from LOTR....
http://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/index.html
I'm working on another game review that I will post some time today.

5 comments:

  1. I had a hard time following it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody great show: just stick wit it, it'll all make sense in the future, sorta ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This show is great, hbo has some awesome series. Deadwood, Rome...oh man, they are all awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am planning to watch this one

    ReplyDelete